Please note that each individual entering Kings Dominion will need to present an admission ticket or season pass to gain entrance to the Festival of Music performance areas and to the park in addition to the $100 registration fee for each perfoming group.
2017 Festival of Music Admission Pricing
|Festival of Music Performing||Ages 3 and older and are performing in the Festival of Music program.||$41.50|
|Festival of Music Season Passholder Performance Fee||Ages 3 and older and are performing in the Festival of Music program who have a 2017 Kings Dominion Season Pass.||$10.00|
|Festival of Music Observing||Ages 3 and older and are NOT performing in the Festival of Music program.||$35.00|
Children 2 years of age and younger are admitted free.
2017 Festival of Music Meal Pricing
|Meal TypeMeal Type||Description||Price|
|All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Meal||(Once-in, once out 11:30am-2:00pm on event date. Chicken tenders, hotdogs, baked beans, assorted chips, ice cream treats and Coca-Cola beverages.($15.99 + tax $0.85)||$16.84|
|All-You-Can-Eat-Meal with Bottomless Soda Wristband Add-On||Add a bottomless soda wristband to your buffet meal order, which allows you unlimited refills on drinks during the day of your visit at most major food locations. ($21.99 + tax $1.17)||$23.16|
|Single Meal Deal||Combo Meal Voucher valid at a variety of park restaurants. Combo meal includes large drink or bottled water. ($13.99 + tax $0.74)||$15.78|
- Every person entering Kings Dominion will need to present an admission ticket or 2017 season pass to gain entrance to the park and performance areas.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's